Series AP 100 Acoustic Operable Wall Systems
A range of high performance and aesthetically pleasing acoustic movable walls used to create maximum flexible space division in offices, meeting rooms, schools, colleges, churches, hotel conference & function suites.
High levels of sound attenuation, a semi-automatic electric operation option and bespoke stacking arrangements provide a range of solutions to even the most complex requirements.
Click Here to view the Series AP100 technical brochure, or Click Here to contact us direct
FEATURES & OPTIONS
- Top hung without floor track
- Sound attenuation ratings up to Rw 56 dB
- Single or two point stacking systems for central, offset or remote parking
- Manual and semi-electric operation
- Panel finishes include vinyl, melamine, paint, veneer, pinboard, acoustic
- panels and magnetic dry wipe
- Full height and inset single and double access doors
- Class 1 and Class O fire ratings with intumescent seals
- Single or double glazed vision panels
Our acoustic movable walls are used extensively in schools, colleges and universities and can assist designers with meeting the mandatory acoustic design standards of Building Bulletin 93 (BB93) which came into force in 2003.
They can also be designed to meet the requirements of Revised Part M of Building Regulations which came into force in May 2004 setting down minimum standards for disabled access