Series AP 75 Multifold Sliding Partition Systems
A hinged sliding folding partition system ideal for areas requiring a rapid layout change or locations where there is no structural support and the system must run on a load bearing floor track.
Click here to view the Series AP75 technical brochure, or Click here to contact us direct.
FEATURES & OPTIONS
- Floor supported on a shallow floor track with top guide channel
- Sound attenuation ratings up to Rw 49 dB
- Central or offset stacking at one or both ends of the opening
- Panel finishes include vinyl, melamine, paint, veneer, pinboard, acoustic
- panels and magnetic dry wipe
- Full height single and double access doors
- Class 1 and Class O fire ratings with intumescent seals
- Single or double glazed vision panels
Our sliding partition systems are used extensively in schools, colleges and universities and can assist designers with meeting the mandatory acoustic design standards of Building Bulletin 93 (BB93) which came into force in 2003.
They can also be designed to meet the requirements of Revised Part M of Building Regulations which came into force in May 2004 setting down minimum standards for disabled access.