On 25th May 2018, a change in Data Protection legislation comes into force. This affords a greater level of protection to an individual’s rights regarding the usage, storage and availability of their personal data held by Companies and Institutions.
Data protection and information security are something that we take seriously at Acoustic Products Ltd. We have reviewed and implement data protection laws as part of our integrated management system and as part of our business risk assessment.
In the event that there are changes in the way we securely process data, we will communicate these changes to you.
How we use your information
Acoustic Products Ltd has a contractual obligation, only processing contractual data on your behalf in the process involved as our tender/quotation applicant.
Our Privacy Promise. We promise:-
- To take your data privacy seriously
- To keep the data and information we process safe, secure and private
- Our activity under contractual obligation is strictly limited to the service provided within the tender/quotation process
- Not to sell or pass on your data and information, including individual personal information
- Not to use any 3rd party in the processing of your data without your express permission
- Advise you should there be a breach to the Acoustic Products Ltd network or infrastructure, which will compromise your data and information
Whilst you and your business will have your own data controller responsibilities under the new legislation, we at Acoustic Products Ltd will continue to ensure the integrity of data we process on your behalf for the process involved as our tender/quotation applicant.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and The Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA) you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data. Acoustic Products Ltd does not hold any personal data, only data relating to your Company to fulfil our contractual obligation for our tender/quotation process.
Should you require any further information on data protection, data security or data privacy, please feel to contact us direct on 01227 281140 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and quote ‘DATA SECURITY’
This policy was last modified on 25th May 2018.